Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Reviews from Wedding Wire!



"They are economic and very professional. Another vendor I booked discontinued the color I needed less than 2 weeks before my wedding. They were able to mail me swatches (since I live 4 hours away), and order my chair covers in less than 2 weeks. They saved my wedding. "

"Elegant Beginnings, Inc. was the base of my wedding reception. If it were not for Jill and her talented staff, my wedding would not have been as much of a success as it was. Their work was stunning and they were very professional and easy to work with. Everybody thought I was crazy about what linens I wanted, Jill knew the look I was going for and she delivered. The set up staff was there early to get everything ready and they did a wonderful job. Thank you, thank you, thank you Elegant Beginnings!" 

 "Jill was wonderful to work. She replied back to my emails quickly. She also allowed for us to pick-up our napkins a few days prior to the event so that we could fold them. The day we went to pick-up the remaining items, I asked if there was anything we could use to make the headtable standout more. She kindly went through her shop once more and found the perfect runner for our table.
Thanks Jill!
"


Read all of our Wedding Flowers Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Our team will review your thoughts and post within 24-48 hours.

Sincerely,

Media Team
Elegant Beginnings, Inc.